Why should I use Google Analytics ?
Google Analytics is a tool for the website owners to understand how their website is behaving out there in the actual world. This scans all the standard parameters of the website and reports back the status.
If you want to improve your website, stick around this tutorial as I help you setup this feature for your WordPress site.
- An active Gmail account.(If you don’t have, then you can create at https://accounts.google.com/signup/v2/).
- Install this plugin to your WordPress website Google Analytics Dashboard for WP by ExactMetrics (formerly GADWP)
So let us get started now.
Step 1 : Login
- Go to Login.
- Select your Gmail account and Sign in.
Step 2 : Creating an New Account
- Select the ‘ADMIN‘ from the left hand side panel.
- Now click on ‘Create Account‘ button.
- You will get the following form to be filled.
- Enter all the correct details and then click on ‘Get tracking ID‘ button.
- It will display the Service agreement form as shown below.Please read the terms thoroughly.
- After reading and checking both the boxes, click on ‘I Accept‘ button.
- If the process is successful, you will get the following page.
- There you have the Tracking code.
- Copy this code.
- Open the plugin and paste as shown below.
That’s it. Now you can use this in any SEO plugin that requires the Tracking ID.After that login here and start monitoring.
Want to publicize your WordPress Activities automatically to your social media? then read this Sharing your activities on Social Media.
Explore the 8 New Interactive Features Ebook can do.